We help Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial health plans:
- Increase STAR ratings and HEDIS® quality scores
- Improve member outcomes and satisfaction through better access to care
- Enhance revenue from Risk Adjustment and HCC coding
HEDIS®/STAR Quality Exams
Our mobile exam screening services are backed by Joint Commission-accredited physician networks, ensuring safety, security, and accuracy.
TechnologyOur technicians use the most advanced retinal camera technology.
- Retinal Imaging. Our advanced cameras capture a larger retinal image than any other portable camera, helping identify more pathology and saving more vision.
- 99.7% Success Rate. You read that correctly. Our three-year average capture rate is nearly 100%, making every encounter count for you!
- Schedule. Our call center can handle it all.
- Acquire. Retinal images are captured in a quick (5 minute) exam.
- Transmit. Images are sent to a board-certified ophthalmologist for interpretation.
- Report. Diagnostic report with care management plan returned to you and your providers in 1 – 2 business days.
- Claims. Submitted directly to you, including applicable CPT I, CPT II, and ICD codes.
- STAR/HEDIS improvement. Automatically close gaps early and often with our flexible, mobile model and seamless claims submission.
- Risk adjustment/HCC coding. Dozens of pathologies are visible in the retina. All identified conditions are documented on the claim form.
- Improved access to care. Our teleretinal imaging solution connects specialists with your members, where they already are.
- Better member outcomes and satisfaction. Early detection enables effective, affordable treatment, and members tell us how much they appreciate the convenience!
TechnologyWe use the latest ultrasound-based technology.
- Accurate. Our osteoporotic fracture risk assessment by Achilles EXPII closely matches prevalence as defined by central DXA.
- Consistent. High negative predictive value.
- Safe. No messy gels, no ionizing radiation.
- Quick (2 minute) exam to acquire T- and Z- score values
- Results are verified by board-certified radiologists
- Diagnostic report returned within 1 – 2 business days
- Claim submission. VuePoint submits claims for each exam
- Convenience. Members no longer have to wait in imaging centers or hospitals for an exam that takes just a few minutes. We go to your member when they need it.
- Greater member satisfaction. Members tell us they appreciate having this exam in the comfort of their own home or PCP office and not having a cost or co-pay.