We help Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial health plans:
- Increase STAR ratings and HEDIS® quality scores
- Improve member outcomes and satisfaction through better access to care
- Enhance revenue from Risk Adjustment and HCC coding
HEDIS®/STAR Quality Exams
Our mobile exam screening services are backed by Joint Commission-accredited physician networks, ensuring safety, security, and accuracy.
Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) is the leading cause of blindness in working-age adults, which is devastating when you consider that 95% of DR-related vision loss is preventable with early detection. We help improve outcomes and reduce cost of care by bringing the eye specialist to your members.
Our technicians use the most advanced retinal camera technology.
- Retinal Imaging. Our advanced cameras capture a larger retinal image than any other portable camera, helping identify more pathology and saving more vision.
- 95% Success Rate. You read that correctly. Our three-year average capture rate (in-clinic: 99.7% and in-home: 92%) is well over 90%, making every encounter count for you!
- Schedule. Our call center can handle it all.
- Acquire. Retinal images are captured in a quick (5 minute) exam.
- Transmit. Images are sent to a board-certified ophthalmologist for interpretation.
- Report. Diagnostic report with care management plan returned to you and your providers in 1 – 2 business days.
- Claims. Submitted directly to you, including applicable CPT I, CPT II, and ICD codes.
- STAR/HEDIS improvement. Automatically close gaps early and often with our flexible, mobile model and seamless claims submission.
- Risk adjustment/HCC coding. Dozens of pathologies are visible in the retina. All identified conditions are documented on the claim form.
- Improved access to care. Our teleretinal imaging solution connects specialists with your members, where they already are.
- Better member outcomes and satisfaction. Early detection enables effective, affordable treatment, and members tell us how much they appreciate the convenience!
Osteoporosis is a disease that causes bones to weaken and break more easily. Mobile screening can help identify individuals with higher risk factors or post-fracture.
We use the latest in ultrasound-based technology with the Sunlight MiniOmni™ bone densitometry solution providing an accurate, non-invasive and radiation-free monitoring for osteoporosis assessment.
- Quick (2 minute) exam to acquire T- and Z- score values
- Results are verified by board-certified radiologists
- Diagnostic report returned within 1 – 2 business days
- Claim submission. VuePoint submits claims for each exam
- Convenience. Members no longer have to wait in imaging centers or hospitals for an exam that takes just a few minutes. We go to your member when they need it.
- Greater member satisfaction. Members tell us they appreciate having this exam in the comfort of their own home or PCP office and not having a cost or co-pay.